|Home||» Products||» Zirconia Grinding Cylinders||» Zirconia Ceramic Grinding Cylinders|
Zirconia Ceramic Grinding Cylinders
- Product Type
- Ceramic Ball
- Ceramic Type
- Ceramic Balls
- Zirconia Ceramic
- Milky White
- Grinding and dispersing
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 20 USD ($)
- FOB Port
- Qingdao Port
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- Supply Ability
- 500000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Plastic drum and pallet
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Preferred as leading supplier and manufacturer, we are presenting in front of our clients a wide array of Zirconia Ceramic Grinding Cylinders. Our products cater to the numerous demands and requirements of our precious clients; we make the whole array of the zirconia cylinders accessible in various sizes. Owing to their durability and dimensional accuracy, the entire assortment of the YSZ Zirconia Ceramic Grinding Cylinders given by us is immensely appreciated among the patrons we have accomplished to gain.
- Extremely high purity.
- High strength, very difficult to break, long life.
- Higher efficiency due to consistent spherical shape
- High density is more efficient at grinding
- High toughness. It is more than 5 times greater than that of alumina
1. For grinding wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant products, such as oil paints, textile pigment, coating, ink, and dyestuffs.
2. For grinding high strength, high toughness products: magnetic materials, piezoelectric ceramics, dielectric ceramics
3. No-pollution grinding: medicine, food, cosmetics.
4. Ceramics: Electronic ceramics, refractory ceramics, structural ceramics.
Bulk Density Kg/L
Specific Density g/cm3
Elastic modulus GPa
Thermal Conductivity W/m.K
Fracture Toughness MPam1-2
Grain size µm
Φ5x5mm, Φ7x7mm, Φ10x10mm, Φ12.7x12.7mm, Φ15x15mm, Φ20x20mm
Packed in 25kgs plastic drum with plastic liner